I am up for quite a challenge this time. I am not talking about getting up early in the morning, I am talking about the Blogging Marathon. I am all ready for the seven day blogging sprint – the menu is planned, cooking has been started, photos are being taken and write ups are being drafted. All that is left is, upload and publish.
Now, that’s where I take the hit. The internet, my holy guru for everything, is pretty slow for the past some days. It will be slow till this month end, it seems. I have to wait forever for the pages and the pictures to load, which drives me crazy. So I don’t come near the laptop as much as I used to. I am sure I will start showing withdrawal symptoms in a while if this continues!
Anyway, back to the event. Blogging Marathon is about seven continuous days of blogging, about the theme you have chosen from the list provided. I was born lazy and I plan to maintain it that way. So anything that makes my life easy, catches my attention fast. So I chose ‘Cooking with 5 ingredients or less’.
The first entry for the event is the sinfully tasty Dulce De Leche. This is something I am addicted to. All you need is a can of condensed milk and a pressure cooker. Its simple, easy and over in 30 minutes flat.
Enjoy the gooey goodness!
- Condensed Milk : 1, 400 gm can
- Clean your pressure cooker and keep the condensed milk can inside. Remove plastic cap or paper wrap, if any, from the can.
- Fill the cooker with water until the can is completely immersed in water.
- Switch on the heat and wait for the first whistle. Lower the heat and cook in sim for 20 -30 minutes after the first whistle.
- Take out the can and let it cool completely. 20 minutes would give you a runny Dulce De Leche where as 30 minutes would give you one with thick consistency. Either way its yummy!