Keeping to the point.
Hubby says I yack a lot!
Proving I am not.
He says I start off with something and then deviate and end up with something totally different.
When I am discussing Yogurt Parfait, I stick to Yogurt Parfait. I don’t discuss other things.
So unfair of him to say that I don’t finish what I start!
And my brothers support him. Such betraying family!
And I don’t yack too much. Only twice as much as any other woman.
Women have a need to talk. But we don’t deviate from the point!
We always complete what we start, which was…. which was…which was…Er..
Well, Keeping MUM!
- Yogurt : 1/2 cup
- Granola : 2 tbsp
- Grapes : 1/2 cup (or fruit of your choice)
- honey : 2 tsp
- In a tall glass or a bowl, add a layer of thick yogurt.
- Add grapes and granola. Add another layer of yogurt.
- Keep repeating the layers and top it off with granola and grapes.
- Add a teaspoon of honey and serve immediately. (Else it becomes soggy, ask my husband!)
- You can use store bought thick yogurt (try flavored) or you can strain the homemade curd using a coffee filter. Water drains off and you get thick curd. I didn’t do it, so the yogurt covered the grapes layer.
- You can replace granola with wheat flakes or corn flakes and/or use any fruit of your choice.