Cheating picture No.2. This was made as part of the Punjabi Thali two months back, now getting featured on its own.
Another interesting fact about me: My entire dress collection fits comfortably into a single rack of the standard wardrobe!
I simply don’t have any interest in that section anymore. I recently got two sets of dresses stitched, but they have been sitting inside the cover well over an year.
Enjoy the recipe.
- Vada : 8
- Yogurt : 3 – 4 cups
- Chili Powder : 1/2 tsp
- Roasted Cumin Powder : 1/2 tsp
- Tamarind/Dates chutney : 2-3 tbsp
- Check out this post for making vadas. Once they are cooked and taken out of the oil, put them in a bowl filled with hot water.
- Let the vadas soak in the water for 4-5 minutes.
- Whisk the yogurt so that there are no lumps. Add salt as required and chili powder and cumin powder.
- Take the vadas from the bowl and squeeze out the excess water. Let them soak in the yogurt for at least half an hour.
- Refridgerate and serve garnished with coriander and chat masala.